Once you have incorporated a company in Singapore, you are required by the Singapore Companies Act to appoint a Company Secretary within six months (of incorporation). The secretary is responsible for ensuring the compliance of your organisation with ACRA and the IRAS. The wide range of secretarial tasks requires a specialist who can wear many hats as an advisor, educator, diplomat, record keeper and problem solver.
Accede can serve as your Singapore Corporate Secretary. Our Corporate Secretarial Package ensures the following requirements will be met on a regular basis:
- Directors’ Resolutions in writing
- Annual General Meeting (AGM) including application for extension to hold the AGM of the Company
- Submission of statutory returns with ACRA
- Updating of statutory records
- Monitoring of the filing deadlines of statutory returns
- Attending to auditors
- General corporate secretarial consultation
- Purchasing of common seal
In addition, ad-hoc fees will apply for special assignments that require the holding of Extraordinary General Meeting (EGM) and other jobs such as:
- Change of company name
- Change of principal activities
- Change of articles of the Memorandum and Articles of Association (MAA) and Constitution
- XBRL filing of financial report with ACRA
Let us manage your governance and compliance issues, leaving you free to focus on the bigger picture.